Policy, Terms, Legal & Support
We are Michael Beinhorn and Beinhorn Creative INC Last updated Jan 2023
Your privacy is important to Michael Beinhorn and Beinhorn Creative INC (herein, “MB”). We developed this Privacy Notice to provide you with information on how we process your personal data when you create a Michael Beinhorn and Beinhorn Creative INC account, interact with our customer support specialists, visit www.michaelbeinhorn.com or visit other Michael Beinhorn and Beinhorn Creative INC websites that include a link to this Privacy Notice
We are Michael Beinhorn and Beinhorn Creative INC, the data controllers. If you have any questions, You can contact Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC at firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Michael Beinhorn INC, 200-535 Yates St. Victoria BC V8W 2Z6
If you reside in the European Union, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation:
1. To be informed about our processing of your personal data
2. To have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed
3. To object to processing of your personal data
4. To restrict of processing of your personal data
5. To have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
6. To request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
7. To move, copy or transfer your personal data (“data portability”)
8. In relation to automated decision making, including profiling
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority at your home country. It has enforcement powers and can investigate compliance with data protection law.
“Personal data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE:
● Full name and personal details including contact information (e.g. home and business address, email address, home/business and mobile phone numbers)
● Financial information (billing address, credit card numbers, Paypal identifier, Bitcoin/Ethereum identifies, bank details)
● Identity documents (passport, ID, birth certificates, tax and bank statements etc)
● Website usage data (IP, OS, browser type, usage patterns etc)
● Criminal records
When you create a Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC account to comment our articles, we ask you to provide your email address and name.
Information about Other People: via our websites, you can submit personal information about other people. For example, you might submit the name and e-mail address of any individual to send a Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC and want it sent directly to the recipient, you may be required to submit the recipient’s name and address. The personal information that may be collected about other people at these pages include the recipient’s name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. We do not use the recipient’s personal information for any other purpose unless given direct permission to do from the recipient.
Purposes and Legal Grounds:
As necessary to perform our contract with you for the service.
● If you provide your opt-in consent to receiving marketing information from Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC, Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC will also process your email address for the purpose of sending you marketing information about Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC products. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your preferences in your Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC account or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
● Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC also processes your email address to associate it with your Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC account when you interact with our customer support representatives. The legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing quality customer support.
● If you would like to comment any of articles published by Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC, Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC will process your name and email address to support this functionality. The legal basis for processing is your consent.
Transfers and Shares of Personal Data:
Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC is a global business. To offer our products and services, we may need to transfer your personal data to other Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC companies in other countries. When you create a Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC account, add personal data in your account profile, or upload data to your Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC account, your personal data will be collected and stored on Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC servers in the Canada/US. Personal data regarding individuals who reside in a country in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland is controlled by Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC. Any transfers of personal data from Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC companies in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland to Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC are done pursuant to European Commission approved Model Contractual Clauses.
Subject to applicable data protection law we may share your personal data with:
● Sub-contractors and other persons who help us provide our products and services
● Our legal and other professional advisors, including our auditors
● Fraud prevention agencies, credit reference agencies, and debt collection agencies
● Courts, to comply with legal requirements, and for the administration of justice
● In an emergency or to otherwise protect your vital interests
● Anyone else where we have your consent or as required by law
Cookies and Similar Technologies
To help analyze how you and other visitors navigate Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC websites, and compile aggregate statistics about site usage and response rates, we, with assistance from third-party analytics service providers, collect certain information when you visit our site.
Use of _cfduid Website functionality _gat
Google Analytics _gid
Google Analytics _ga
Google Analytics _gtm
Google Tag Manager
Here are examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use: Analytics Services:
● Google: Google Analytics is used to track site statistics and user demographics, interests and behavior on websites. We also use Google Search Console to help understand how our website visitors find our website and to improve our search engine optimization. Find out more information about how this analytics information may be used, how to control the use of your information, and how to opt-out of having your data used by Google Analytics.
Advertising and Marketing:
● DoubleClick: Advertising network byGoogle. Please visit Google privacy policies
● Facebook: Social network. Please visit Facebook privacy policies
● Youtube: Video hosting service by Google. Please visit Google privacy policies
Retention of Personal Data:
The following criteria are used to determine data retention periods for your personal data:
● We will retain your personal data as long as your Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC account is considered to be active.
● We will retain technical information about your visits to Easy Wonder websites for 12 months
We request individuals under 18 not provide personal data to Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC. If we learn that we have collected the personal data from a child under 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
We have implemented measures in an effort to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information in our custody and control, including only providing access to personal information to employees and authorized service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this document. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control.
To provide you with an increased level of security online, access to your personal information on certain of our websites may be protected with a password you select.
● We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
● We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.
Terms of Service
The Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC Terms Of Service Agreement. Last revision Jan 2023
Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC is music strategist, production, education, creative and business consultancy. We offer our services (“Offerings”) through the websites www.michaelbeinhorn.com and www.beinhorncreative.com. We develop and produce creative content for our varied clients. Our offerings include single point services, long term programs, group programs and e-products available for purchase.
Our Offerings are non-refundable except as required by law. If Client chooses a payment plan for Client’s service, Client will be automatically billed at the time the bill is due.
Delivery of Services:
For single services, Client will be asked to schedule a mutually convenient time for Client’s consultation. For product offerings, Client will receive a link to the purchased product within 48 hours of Client’s purchase. All other offerings will be provided to Client within the terms described at the point of purchase.
Limitations of Liability:
We do not guarantee any specific results. We are not responsible for any business loss that occurs during or after our time together.
Client agrees to:
Participate fully in the development of the material, by providing timely responses and other information as required.
Provide timely approval of the creative vision and direction.
Meet Client’s payment obligations, in the method and timeframe selected.
Client certify that Client is at least 18 years of age.
Client agrees that the email address provided in Client’s account information is valid and that Client will keep Client’s contact information up to date.
PAYMENTS, TAXES, AND REFUND POLICY
Client agrees that Client’s payment will be processed by Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC Consultancy. Client agrees that Michael Beinhorn INC and/or Beinhorn Creative INC Consultancy may charge Client’s payment method for any additional products and services purchased by you. Client is responsible for providing Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC Consultancy with a valid payment method for payment of all fees.
If Client’s payment method for Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC Consultancy is invalid, Client will have ten (10) days to provide another method of payment or Client’s services will be suspended will be taken down until Client’s account is paid in full. Client agrees that Client is responsible for full payment of fees for the Product regardless of whether Client actually participates, completes or utilizes the Product and regardless of whether Client has selected a lump sum or monthly payment plan.
Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC Consultancy does not refund fees. Client agrees that if, for any reason, Client chooses to cancel the Product prior to the end date of the Commitment Period, Client remains obligated to pay or continue paying any remaining outstanding balance(s) in full. To further clarify no refunds will be issued and all scheduled payments must be paid on a timely basis whether Client completes and utilizes the product/service or not.
Timely Completion of Project or Services:
Client understands and acknowledges that timely completion of any Services depends on Client’s participation in the Process. Client agrees that once Client has approved the creative direction of the project, Company will proceed to completion without additional changes or requests from the Client. In the event that additional changes or revisions are requested after delivery of the final product, the additional changes or revisions will incur an additional charge.
Any creative project has the potential to require revisions. Revisions may incur an additional fee of $480.00, payable prior to the completion of the revisions.
If Client chooses to cancel a Service provided, the Client must notify customer service two weeks prior to the next payment cycle. Information should be transmitted electronically.
Company has made every effort to accurately represent the Product and its potential benefits. Results can and do vary, therefore the Company makes no guarantees. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual or company’s success depends on many factors, including but not limited to, his or her background, dedication, starting point in their business or personal growth journey, desire and motivation.
Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC Consultancy does not provide legal, tax, accounting or financial advice and the information provided to Client is not intended as such. Client should refer all legal, tax, accounting and financially related inquiries to appropriately qualified professionals.
Termination for Unprofessionalism:
Company is committed to providing all program participants with a positive program experience. By signing below Client agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this agreement and limit, suspend or remove any participant from continuing at any time without a refund if the participant ceases to follow the Program guidelines, becomes disruptive or difficult to work with.
Appointments may be rescheduled with 24 hours prior notice. If Client fails to give proper notice, Client may be asked to pay an additional fee of $240 for the missed appointment.
Confidentiality. Company respects Client’s confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets. Client specifically agrees to respect Company’s confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets.
By active payment with Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC, Client agrees:
(1) not to infringe the Company’s copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights,
(2) that any information shared by the Company is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company,
(3) Client agrees not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion during Program sessions. By signing below Client further agrees that
(4) all materials and information provided to Client by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property, belong solely to and exclusively to the Company and may only be used by Client as authorized by the Company, and
(5) the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
Further, by signing below Client agrees that if Client violates or displays any likelihood of violating any of the agreements contained in the paragraph, then Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
Use of Graphics:
Client acknowledges that Company purchases many of the images provided to Client through this service from Deposit Photos or other online photo resources. Company has purchased a license for the use of the photographs that carries with it certain limitations. Company grants to Client a non-exclusive, perpetual, and worldwide, non-transferable and non-sub licensable license to use the images provided an unlimited number of times in whole or in part in the creation of an item within the scope of permitted uses but does not entitle Client to the Image’s copyright and/or intellectual property rights. Deposit photos and/or the contributor of the file reserve all copyright and/or other intellectual property rights to the original file. Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC Consultancy reserves all copyright and / or other intellectual property rights in the completed image.
Examples of permitted use:
Digital use: sites; advertising banners; screen savers; wallpapers; software (for PC and mobile devices); e-cards; e-mails; e-books; presentations (PowerPoint, Flash, etc.); movies, videos and TV advertising; unofficial logos; personal use; etc.
Printed use: advertisements in newspapers and magazines; printed advertising materials; covers and illustrations for books, newspapers, magazines; business cards; flyers; posters; CD/DVD covers; wrappers, labels and product packaging; stationery: folders, notebooks, pens, pencils and stickers; charms; calendars; mugs and glasses; mousepads; T-shirts, clothing; personal non-commercial use; etc.
PROHIBITED USE OF IMAGES
Client may not:
· Make the Image available for free download on a shared drive, service, software or website for the purpose of exchanging, transferring or distributing;
· Transfer, resell, sub-license, rent, donate or otherwise transfer the Image or rights to it to third parties;
· Сreate conditions under which the Image may be extracted from a product;
· Allow third parties access to the Image for further use;
· Use the unmodified Image in an e-format with resolution larger than the display resolution of the intended viewing device;
· Use the Image to create an official logo, company name, or trademark;
· Use the Image in a way that infringes the Image’s intellectual property rights or a third party’s trademark or that would lead to a complaint about deceptive advertising or unfair competition;
· Use the Image for SPAM mailings;
· Display, use or post the Image in a way that would lead to the conclusion that the model in the Image approves of or endorses the items or services of any venture or trademark;
· Show a person depicted in the Image in sensitive scenarios that could reasonably be considered offensive or unflattering to that person (e.g., related to mental and physical deficits, sexual or implied sexual activity or preferences, crime, physical or mental abuse or ailments);
· Use the Image for pornographic, illegal or immoral purposes;
· Use the Image in items or products that could embarrass or humiliate a person or model in the Image;
· Use the Image for advertisement or promotion of tobacco or alcohol products;
· Display, use or post the Image in a way that would lead to the conclusion that the model in the File approves of or endorses any political party, policy, candidate, or elected official.
· Any forbidden use of the Image shall be considered as copyright infringement. Client shall be liable for all damages caused by copyright infringement, including any claims made by third parties.
Neither party shall assign this Agreement without the written consent of the other.
Additional Services and Products:
We may, in the future, offer new services. For the avoidance of doubt, such new services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The laws in which the CLIENT has their physical business address hereunder shall govern this Agreement and performance. Sole venue and jurisdiction for any proceedings under this Agreement shall be where the CLIENT has their physical business address
Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such party cannot perform beyond their control, including, but not limited to strike, fire, flood or other natural disaster, war embargo, or riot, provided that the party so delayed immediately notifies the other party of such delay. The terms of this Clause shall not exempt, but merely suspend, any Party from its duty to perform the obligations under this Agreement, until as soon as practicable after a force majeure condition ceases to exist.
All notices required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed delivered when delivered in person or deposited in the United States mail, postage prepaid, registered or certified mail, return receipt requested at the address first set forth above. Facsimile or electronic signatures shall be deemed equivalent too original signatures for purposes of this Agreement.
Client shall indemnify, defend and save harmless Company, its officers, agents and employees from and against any and all loss, cost (including attorneys’ fees), damage, expense and liability (including statutory liability and liability under workers’ compensation laws) in connection with claims, judgments, damages, penalties, fines, liabilities, losses, suits, administrative proceedings, arising out of any act or neglect by Company, its agents, employees, contractors, Clients, invitees, representatives, in, on or about the operation of the Program. This indemnity shall survive the termination of this Agreement. Client hereby releases Company from any and all liability or responsibility to Client or anyone claiming through or under Client by way of subrogation or otherwise for any loss or damage to equipment or property of Client covered by any insurance then in force.
The waiver or failure of Company to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right hereunder.
If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, it is to that extent to be deemed modified in order to comply with applicable law, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any way.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. The failure of a party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of the right or provision.
These terms and conditions may not be modified by you. The following Sections survive any termination of this Agreement: Intellectual Property Policy, Proprietary Rights, Pricing, Shipping and Terms of Sale, Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, Indemnity, Release and General. Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC Consultancy will attempt to notify Client when major changes are made to this Agreement but Client should periodically review the most up-to-date version at www.michaelbeinhorn.com or www.beinhorncreative.com.
Entire Agreement and Amendment:
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding whether oral or written relating to the subject matter hereof. The headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not control or affect the meaning or construction of any provisions of this Agreement.
*Printed Version. A printed version of this Agreement and of any related notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
A printed form is not needed to do business with Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC, business has begun when payment has exchanged hands, physical and/or digital.
All images, video, sounds/sound recordings and text on this website are credited to Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC, unless otherwise stated. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (including translations) without written permission from Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC are prohibited. Excerpts (no longer than one paragraph) and links to this website are permitted, providing that full credit is given to Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC with clear and specific direction to the original content.
© 2023 Michael Beinhorn and Beinhorn Creative INC. – All Rights Reserved.
The recommendations and opinions expressed in this website are 100% from Michael Beinhorn and Beinhorn Creative INC. Michael Beinhorn and Beinhorn Creative INC will, at times, accept forms of compensation or participate in affiliate relationships for approved partners. This means that when we provide a link to a product you can purchase from a websites, Michael Beinhorn and Beinhorn Creative INC receives a small percentage at no extra cost to you. Michael Beinhorn and Beinhorn Creative INC only ever recommends products that we truly believe in and would/do use/try ourselves.
Anonymous visitor information is recorded and used by Michael Beinhorn and Beinhorn Creative INC to obtain blog statistics. This information is not shared or sold. Google Analytics records which browser you use, how you found this website and tracks hourly/daily/weekly/monthly visitors.
When you leave us a comment, you may be asked for your name and email address.This information is never shared with anyone. Michael Beinhorn and Beinhorn Creative INC holds your Data Rights high.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT & FAQ – Michael Beinhorn and/or Beinhorn Creative INC
SERVICE EMAIL – email@example.com
When emailing please provide:
Name and email address used when placing order
Contact phone number
We are unfortunately not able to process exchange requests. Please make sure you order the right size and items.
REPLACE ITEM(S) RECEIVED DAMAGED
We will exchange and replace your damaged item. A refund will be issued only in the event that we do not have the same item in stock.
If a product is delivered damaged please do the following:
Email with the subject title of the email stating “ITEM(S) RECEIVED DAMAGED”
You must provide
Name and email address used when placing order
Contact phone number
State/Province where the product is damaged
Include a photo of the damaged item(s)
The item that you want in its place.
Shipping prices are determined straight from the carriers. The cost of the shipping depends on the weight of your entire order and its destination from our warehouse.
All delivery time frames are estimates only. There are no guaranteed delivery dates however, if your order does not arrive after 30 days, please let us know.
Keep in mind that weather, package volume, and customs overseas can still delay packages unexpectedly and delivery dates are estimated on when most packages arrive.
Canada 535 Yates Street #200 Victoria, BC V8W 2Z6
DOMESTIC (within the US & Canada)
Doing business in a COVID world has proven to be challenging to say the least. Nevertheless, we are working hard to deliver the very best product experience while continuing to exercise the safest precautions and prioritize the health and wellbeing of every single person, from our office to our fulfillment center and beyond.
At this time, it may take up to 10-12 days in order for your order to be processed and your package shipped out.
There are additional transit days for the carriers to deliver your order from shipment date. Once an item is shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation that includes a tracking number.
INTERNATIONAL (Outside the U.S. & CANADA):
Usually arrives within 2 to 3 weeks (upon placing order). This method does not include full tracking and may incur additional fees charged by your country for imports.
Orders shipping to destinations outside the United States & Canada may incur import fees and duties & taxes that are not reflected in our prices.
It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for any additional customs fee’s charged by your country. If you refuse to pay the fees and the products are not returned, we will not issue a refund. If the products are returned, we will issue a refund for the products only.
Shipping is non-refundable.
Claims for lost packages must be brought to our attention within 90 days. We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. Please enter a physical address for shipping.
Declined Orders: FAQ
Q: Why is my order being declined?
A: Credit card charge attempts are normally declined due to a mismatch of billing information. If the billing information you entered does not match up exactly with the information on file with your card issuing bank, the transaction may be declined. Please double check the full name and full address on file with your card issuer, and make sure the same correct information is entered into the billing fields when placing an order.
If the billing information is correct, then please double check that the card number, expiration date and security code are all being entered correctly as well.
Q: My order attempt was declined, but why do I see multiple charges on my online statement?
A: When order attempts are made and then declined, this means no transactions were processed for the credit card, and no funds were processed for these transactions.
Certain banks and credit card companies place holds on user’s cards for order attempts, even if no actual transaction takes place.
Transaction holds on credit cards usually pass within 24 – 48 hours and this process is entirely out of our hands and is solely at the discretion of the issuing banks.
Any further questions regarding the hold process should be directed to your issuing bank.
Washing/Drying Instructions: FAQ
Instructions can be found on the tag/printed on inside of each product. If unable to locate, please refer to the steps below:
For best results:
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Gentle. Low Heat. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.